Malaysia & Indonesia
Associated Risks offers a wide range of cutting-edge electronic security products to reinforce security for companies in the Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia.
We create an effective first line of high-tech defense against unauthorized access and intrusion, by adapting tailor-designed Electronic Security Solutions for each client, using the most suitable state-of-the-art technologies and electronic security solutions, such as CCTV surveillance systems, security alarm systems, access control systems and DVR/NVR systems.
Our expert consultants help customers design security systems following thorough risk assessment. Attentive after-sale service is offered to ensure customers enjoy maximum benefits and the best performance from the Electronic Security systems. Our wide range of product and service packages offers superior flexibility to cater to different budgets.
Associated Risks Electronic Security products and services include:
- Security Alarm Systems to provide early warning of unlawful entry,
- Access Control Systems using smart card, biometric and computer-controlled technologies to control access in and out of sensitive areas,
- CCTV Surveillance Systems integrated with DVR/NVR Systems to deliver simple monitoring solutions to full-feature commercial CCTV systems,
- Integrated Security Systems combining alarm systems, access control and monitoring systems to provide all-round customized security control,
- Security Products & Electronic Product Sales of global safety products,
- Service & Maintenance to ensure all customers’ systems are running at optimal effectiveness and efficiency.
Associated Risks adopts highly sophisticated Facial Recognition technology to conduct bio- surveillance.
Able to identify multiple faces in real-time in crowded or changeable environments, Facial Recognition technology can be integrated with CCTVs to carry out fully automatic and non-invasive surveillance across multiple cameras to identify individuals in whitelists or blacklists through biometric calculations, even if the people have different expressions or clothing, at a speed 40 times faster than traditional systems.
Associated Risks offers Facial Recognition technology for multiple functions, including:
- Real-time surveillance – perfect for surveillance of crowded areas such as airports, malls, railway stations and stadiums,
- Access control –a cost-effective means for monitoring entrances and exits critical to maintaining a facility’s safety,
- Marketing – significant potential in enhancing customer service by identifying VIPs to enable corresponding, instantaneous service delivery.
Video Analytics Solutions
Associated Risks Video Analytics Solution offers analytics functions in the areas official surveillance, advanced object tracking, license plate recognition, dwell and loitering, people counting, queue management analysis and demographics.
Video Analytics Solution provides artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities, taking into account of changes in the environment and minimize the risk of false alarms. It is an ideal solution for perimeter security in industrial sites, critical infrastructure, warehouses, airports and other strategic facilities.
It is easy to adopt, with easy installation and no separate hardware requirements. Video images can be viewed anytime anywhere via cloud or internet access.
Associated Risks Video Analytics Solution offers these benefits:
- Optimize customer service and operations with valuable business intelligence from your existing video data,
- Provide insights to drive marketing and merchandising decisions,
- Recognize threats, based on triggers using facial surveillance, advanced object tracking and license plate recognition,
- Reduce investigation time from hours to minutes with a centralized and searchable database that includes powerful crime investigation analytics,
- Reduce risks of overlooking suspicious or real criminal events due to human error,
- Reports are available for documenting suspicious activities,
- This solution is ideal for monitoring premises with heavy human traffic, such as commercial buildings, shopping malls, airports, etc.
Retail Analytics Solutions
Associated Risks Retail Analytics Solution applies the latest security technologies to not only upgrade security services but also serve business or operational functions to help Philippine, Malaysian and Indonesian retailers enhance operational efficiency and optimize business performance.
Integrating Retail Analytics Software with in-store CCTV system will empower businesses to understand their customers’ consumption habits and preferences, so store owners can devise effective strategies catering to the customers’ specific needs.
Images captured by In-store CCTV systems can be translated into useful data to help understand customer behaviour and preferences, such as which section of the store they head to first, which products and locations on display shelves appeal to them, and which part of the day or the week are the busiest shopping hours. By collecting data from video images, we help retailers sell more and save more.
The Retail Analytics Solution of Associated Risks serves the following functions:
- People Counting: Gauge the number of customers in store in different times of the day or different days of the week,
- Heat Map: Identify which areas of the store attract the highest number of customers or keep customers linger for longer,
- Pathmap: Map out the directions and pathways that consumers tend to take inside a store,
- Multi-store comparison: Compare people count, heat map, pathmap and other functions in different stores, which helps chain store management devise effective product display or in-store promotion strategies across different store.
Clients can access cloud-based user-friendly customized analytics reports, complete with visual insights for easy understanding, via mobile and smart devices anytime anywhere.
Associated Risks aims to extend the functionalities of Retail Analytics technology to empower businesses to leverage their security setup for commercial functions.
Cyber Security Solutions
Associated Risks adopts Cyber Security Solutions to help companies keep track of the latest potential threats to their businesses in the cyber world, with no requirements for additional installations or deployment.
Associated Risks Cyber Security Solutions offer the following functions:
- Cyber Threat intelligence – keep track of a wide range of source origins to identify the latest online channels or tools and the threats they may pose to the cyber security of a company; tailored reports of specific external threats related to a company is provided,
- Risk indicator – using sophisticated algorithms and statistics, quantifiable risk indicators showing graphical comparison reports for a specified duration,
- Technical hotline – detail technical reference provided as an immediate means to address cyber security concerns.