Risk & Crisis
Associated Risks Limited will help you identify threats to your assets, executing your instructions for appropriate measures in mitigation. Although disaster can strike anywhere, our processes for risk management will minimize the chance that the consequences impact upon you or your business and affect your bottom line. Our Risks Management consultants are located in the Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia and available at short notice if required.
Our risk management services include:
- Risk, threat and vulnerability assessments.
- Qualitative & Quantitative risk analysis.
- Political risk analysis.
- Country risk analysis.
- Travel awareness and security briefings.
- Incident investigation and analysis.
- Ship, yacht and port facility security audits.
- Physical asset protection.
- Natural hazard preparedness.
- Kidnap and ransom support services.
Good crisis management is central to good management. With inappropriate or inadequate planning, poorly prepared organizations find themselves reacting constantly to crisis situations, behaving reactively rather than proactively. Without ordered priorities, organizations are unable to determine which situations call for immediate attention and which do not, compromising their ability to continue functioning effectively.
An untimely crisis can be severely detrimental to the finances, reputation and relations of an organisation. With your goals in mind, we develop flexible and comprehensive contingency plans that cater for your particular requirements. At Associated Risks, we pride ourselves on our ability to proactively plan and prepare client organisations to anticipate and respond in a professional manner to any crisis. Our Crisis Management consultants are also located in the Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia and available at short notice if required.
Our crisis management services include:
- Crisis prevention.
- Crisis response.
- Disaster preparedness.
- Crisis management training.
- Crisis communication plans.
- Crisis simulation exercises.
- Hostage negotiation training.
- Media training
An effective contingency plan assesses precautionary measures, including vulnerability analyses and defence strategies. A strong contingency plan leads seamlessly to the integration of preventative measures. Prompt and comprehensive recovery is key to overcoming a crisis, and minimises the chance of further damage. A comprehensive recovery plan for business and human impact will allow you to return to full effectiveness without delay.
Crisis management is not a quick fix. It involves anticipating, identifying, studying and forecasting likely crisis situations and deciding on the specific methods an organization should use to prevent or cope with crises. Company executives must be committed to ensuring that crisis management is an integral part of the organizational structure for the long term. Associated Risks’ experts provide an integrated comprehensive crisis management plan to protect your interests.
We can help you answer the following questions:
- What events might occur that require a response?
- What disasters might happen during execution of the plan?
- What is the worst case scenario of events for the situation?
- What scenarios are possible for the situation?
- What events would cause the greatest disruption of current activities and plans?
- What happens if the costs of the plan are excessive?
- What happens if delays occur?
- What if key people leave the organisation?
- What are the expected moves to antagonists and competitors?
- Who or what might impede implementation of the plan?
- How can we best ensure business continuation?