Maritime Security Employment
Date: 03 August 2013
We are currently recruiting experienced Team Leaders and Team Members for a well established security provider.
In order to apply you must meet the criteria outlined below:
- Minimum 5 years military service (UK Armed Forces).
- Full operational tour of Afghanistan or Iraq.
- Previous Maritime Security experience.
- Been employed in a hostile environment if you left the Armed Forces before 2004.
- A recognised MSO Course (City & Guilds approved). Contact us for a list of preferred providers. Suitable candidates who do not have this course will be eligible for a course refund on a return of service basis.
- Firearms Proficiency Course. Contact us for a list of preferred providers.
- FPOS-I as a minimum level requirement.
- SSO or PDSD.
- STCW 95 (4 Modules)
- Seaman’s Book & Discharge Book.
- ENG 1 Mariners Medical.
- Yellow Fever Certificate.
- Clean Criminal Record Background Check (not more than 6 months old).
The contracting company will provide the following:
- Premium level insurance package.
- Legally owned and licenced firearms.
- A comprehensive high-quality equipment list; which includes: LV4 AP Body Armour, Helmets, NVA's, Bino's, Life Jackets, PLBs and Med Kits.
- Dedicated support from our fully staffed 24/7 Operations Centre.
- Competitive rates of pay based on daily rates and long term contracts (3 months on 1 month off rotations).
Please submit your resume using the form below: